What is "Leading Edge"?
"You can become a leader – if you choose to become one"..
Individuals often misconstrue the meaning of leadership. By attaining a certain position in the organization individuals become designated leaders but they still have to prove their leadership. Leadership is not a position it is a process. Leaders have to effectively lead people to prove their leadership credentials.
"Leading Edge" is a program that helps the organizational leaders understand the true meaning of leadership in their own personal context, it’s applicability in real life and the leadership attributes they need to work on to become effective leaders.
Issues the program addresses
- Why Leadership development has to be a conscious effort.
- How leadership impacts you positively across your professional, personal & social life.
- Leadership is a choice you make and is an ongoing development process.
What do the participants take home?
- A leadership development plan to work on.
- Clarity of thought processes that helps you approach people and the situations to deal with.
- Leadership is not limited to your team only it goes much beyond.
How does the participation work for them!
- The participation in tasks & the games gives them the leadership role clarity.
- The participants through interaction and sharing explore the alternatives for a stronger result oriented leadership possibilities.
- They take home the best possible leadership options they think will work for them.
- They understand the importance of taking up the ownership as leaders when things go wrong.
- The outdoor scenario we offer is very much conducive to explore the challenges in an informal environment.
How do we set up this program for your organization!
- Please fill up the inquiry form below.
- We initiate the correspondence for clarity & purpose.
- Mutually we agree on the program dates & the program plan.
- We complete the administrative formalities.
- The team / group reports at the agreed location.
- The program is delivered as per the plan.
- The team / group depart from the location.
- We complete the post program formalities.
We Provide Definitive Insights (Feedback)
Program feedback to the participating organization is offered on a standard format.
Faculty observations including some decisive insights can be shared with the organisation if desired. However a formal letter of intent is expected from the organization for this purpose.
If feasible, a customised feedback can also be considered if the organization desires so for some specific reasons.