What is "Khoj"?
A woman’s journey redefined.
Many young women these days are opting for careers in diverse fields. Many others also wish to do so but for some reasons find it difficult to come out of their shells and get going. Low self confidence and sometimes compelling circumstances hold them back.
This Outward Bound Course is designed for women to explore their own mindset so as to develop self-confidence and the positivity around them to make things happen for them. What they need to do is to offload the past baggage, step out of their negativity, and take a little initiative to see the world in a new light. A course designed for women who find themselves at a disadvantage in life.
Women: 21+ years.
What is there in it for the participants?
- Self-exploration of "What you are" and "What you really want to be"
What do the participants take home?
- Improved Self-Confidence.
- Clear options for career planning.
- Self-evaluation for life skills
- Awareness about employability skills
- The clarity in your dreams for self and society.
How does the participation work for them!
- Framing of the course.
- Front loading of the activities & its purpose.
- Action in the form of expedition.
- Transfer of real life learning’s.
- Review of their experience & the outcome.
What do they do during the course?
- Camping in the mountains.(11 Days)
- Nature trails.
- Light adventure activities.
- Reflective and facilitation sessions
- Interactive sharing sessions.
- Journal writing.
How to enrol!
- Please fill up the inquiry form.
- We will initiate the correspondence for more information & clarity.
- Once you make up your mind to join the program you complete the registration formalities.
- We help you with the pre program preparations.
- You report at the agreed location, on the date & time confirmed.
- We deliver the program as per the plan.
- The group departs from the location once the program is over.
- We complete the post program formalities.
At Outward Bound Program feedback is a two way process.
- We invite participants to share their program feedback on a standard format.
- If the participants desire so program Leader shares his/her personal feedback.